Home » About Us

Shijiazhuang Jingang Internal Combustion Engine Parts Group Ltd. is a leading internal combustion engine parts manufacturer based in China. Since our establishment in 1958, we have focused on the production of our cylinder liner, piston, piston ring, piston pin, engine valve, engine bearing, cylinder kit, and other related products.

After nearly 50 years in the business, our company has become one of the largest national enterprises in our field. Our factory covers an area of 289,000 square meters, with a construction area of about 118,000 square meters. In addition, our products are manufactured in strict accordance with ISO9001:2008 and ISO/TS16949:2009 standards. Our nationally authorized laboratory also conforms to the ISO/IEC1705 standards.

With our own brand of Kincon, we also offer OEM and after market services. We are an OEM supplier for Flat, Doosan, Kubota, Cummins, Sino Truck Group, Weichai Power, FAW Wuxi Diesel Engine Factory, Deutz (Dalian) Engine, Yunnei Power, and other leading companies. Our sales outlets are located across China, and our goal is to export our products all around the globe.

History of Development
In March 1958, our company was first established under the name of Shijiazhuang Tractor Plant.
In November 1959, our company was renamed Shijiazhuang Tractor Fittings Factory by the China Agricultural Machinery Ministry, and we began production of our piston ring, piston pin, valve, bush, cylinder liner, piston, and other tractor fittings.
In 1970, our company was transferred to the Hebei Machinery Bureau.
In November 1975, we were combined with the Shijiazhuang Tractor Plant and renamed the Shijiazhuang Tractor Plant.
In December 1978, Shijiazhuang Tractor Fittings Factory split from the tractor plant.
In June 1984, our company was run by the Shijiazhuang government. With the development of economic reform and an open policy, we began to adapt and create our automobile and internal combustion engine. We introduced advanced technology and equipment from foreign countries in the mid 1980s. Our piston making technology comes from Mahle, and our piston ring making technology is from Goetze, both in Germany. Much of our essential production equipment and inspection instruments are imported from Germany, Japan, the United States, Great Britain, France, Switzerland, as well as other countries.
In 1986, our company was renamed Shijiazhuang Internal Combustion Engine Parts General Factory.
In June 2002, the project of "General Moving and Technological Transformation" is approved by the Shijiazhuang municipal government. Our new 2,897152,437200 square meter factory is located in the Industrial Garden between the Shijiazhuang High Tech Development Zone and the Economic Development Zone.